La Serena, Umbria, Italy, is a handsome and well appointed Villa offering spacious accommodation, with its own private swimming pool, terrace and landscaped gardens.
It sleeps 12 guests in 6 generously sized double bedrooms (extra beds/cots can easily be added to the two largest rooms to bring the capacity up to 18), each with ensuite bathrooms. One of the rooms has been designed as a family room (it sleeps four) and is adapted to provide accessible accommodation.
Satellite TV, DVD and free WiFi Internet are provided.
The Villa offers sweeping views from all four sides of the house and terraces as well as a 12m x 6m swimming pool.
Enjoying a valley position very close to the villages of Castiglione della Valle (1km), San Biaggio della Valle (1.5km) and Spina (2.5km) directly halfway between Perugia and Lago Trasimeno in Central Umbria, set in gardens with cypress, fruit & olive trees and vines.
It is a quiet and tranquil country setting ideal for children and a family holiday yet conveniently close to the many cultural, artistic and culinary delights which attract visitors to Italy. The vibrant city of Perugia with its universities and night-life is only 15 minutes driving away.
Available for year-round rental, this is an ideal base from which to explore many of Umbria’s and Tuscany’s prime tourist sites, or to simply bask by the pool in the Italian sunshine and admire the lovely countryside.
The house has been designed and built with large rooms with high ceilings and long views, terraces to catch the sun all day long, and ample seating both inside and outside.
La Serena has many guest facilities and amenities, all included in your rental fee:
- Welcome organic fruit and vegetable basket
- Welcome food pack
- Linen and towels provided and changed weekly
- Weekly cleaning
- Electricity, gas and hot water
- Large swimming pool (12m x 6m) with easy access steps
- Exclusive use of swimming pool in season and weekly cleaning of pool
- Cots and high chairs if requested
- Huge terrace with fantastic views of the surrounding countryside and hills
- Guest libraries on the upper floor with an extensive range of books (English), DVDs, BlueRays and player plus board games and playing cards
- Comfortable seating areas for relaxation or researching our extensive library of tourist and activity information
- Large dining room that can comfortably seat 20 people
- Various garden seating areas (sunny & shaded), gazebo, barbecue and picnic area, sunbeds, chairs & table.
- Free wireless internet
- Use of Mountain bikes at own risk
Lounge with satellite TV and Nintendo Wii